Q1: My vacuum cleaner does not work, what should I do?
- Please make sure that the power button of the product has been turned on (press and hold the power button for about 1-2s);
- Check if the battery pack has been correctly installed on the product (you will hear a "click" sound when installed);
- Check if the battery is out of power, and if it is, please charge the battery. You will see the indicator of the battery will flash, and go out when finishing charging.
- If the above problems have been solved out, and you can see the LED display has lit up, yet the roller brush and the headlight still does not work, please check if the metal tube and roller brush have been well connected.
Q2: The suction power of the vacuum cleaner is weaker than before.
The suction problem is normally caused by clogging or air leakage.
- Check if the battery needs to be recharged.
- Check if the dustbin and the filters need cleaning.
- Check if there are clogs in the tube or the floor brush head or the plastic clip in the main motor.
- The motor and filters are damaged and need to be replaced.